#63 Peaceful Procedures (grades 1-8)
Regular price $15.00
1. PURPOSE: To reflect on our ideals and goals as teachers. To recognize that peace is possible.
2. PREPARATION: To develop useful lesson plans and schedules.
3. PERFORMANCE: To learn how to evaluate student performance and maintain records.
4. PARTNERSHIP: To develop a useful learning partnership with family members.
5. PRACTICE: To learn how to assign meaningful, manageable homework.
6. PARTICIPATION: To assist students in becoming self-managers, to take responsibility for their own learning.