Table of Contents for #63 Peaceful Procedures:
we are teachers let's get real! peace is possible
long range planning weekly lesson plans (includes 4 forms) writing your weekly plans mastering your daily schedule (includes 1 form)
daily assignments weekly tests quarterly report cards (includes 1 form) keeping records (includes 4 forms)
the learning triangle letters home family night (includes 1 form) individual conferences (includes 4 forms)
four days on, three days off (includes 2 forms) homework that includes family homework formats (includes 5 forms) planning homework (includes 1 form)
steps to creating self-managers (includes 5 forms) consequences (includes 2 forms)
Teaching Tips for #63 Peaceful Procedures:
No special tips at this time. Please email us with your personal experiences and suggestions that might help or inspire other teachers.
Lesson by lesson Objectives for #63 Peaceful Procedures:
1. PURPOSE: To reflect on our ideals and goals as teachers. To recognize that peace is possible.
2. PREPARATION: To develop useful lesson plans and schedules.
3. PERFORMANCE: To learn how to evaluate student performance and maintain records.
4. PARTNERSHIP: To develop a useful learning partnership with family members.
5. PRACTICE: To learn how to assign meaningful, manageable homework.
6. PARTICIPATION: To assist students in becoming self-managers, to take responsibility for their own learning.
National Science Education Standards (NRC 1996) for #63 Peaceful Procedures:
This title is not applicable to meeting national science standards.